»

Friday, February 10, 2012

Flashback Friday

So I want to start doing a Flashback Friday post each week...because it's fun!

I have so many pictures I could share, and who know where I will pull them from.  For starters it will probably be just baby pictures of Peyton, or pictures of Jeffrey and I before baby.  But I think it will be fun to take a trip down memory lane.

It will also help when I'm 90 and want to remember the story behind that certain photo :)

So here is the first one...I'll start with showing off my precious newborn.


This was the day we brought her home.  It was just the 3 of us.  No visitors, no nurses, just the beginning of our family.  Hard to believe it was 2.5years ago.  Seems like just yesterday.  I could just eat up her tiny little self.  She was 5lb 13oz when we brought her home.  Should have gotten preemie clothes for her first week, though she quickly outgrew them and became my little chub.  The pj's she is wearing are the first outfit I bought her, way before we knew she was a girl.  It has always been a favorite!

This picture makes me want another baby in the house ASAP.  Because she would make such a great big sister!

0 comments:

Post a Comment