»

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bumpdate: 15 Weeks

{Trying to get back to posting these updates...so behind!}


How far along? 15 weeks

What I'm craving?: Food in general...I'm always hungry!

Funny/Memorable Story Of The Week: Felt the baby move for the first time yesterday!  And I bought a fetal doppler because like any normal second time mom I'm more paranoid by this pregnancy than my first (sarcasm).  I really don't understand why I frett so much but this has put my mind as ease being able to hear the tiny little heart.

Weight Gain:    11lbs

Doctor Appointments: So far I've had two doctor appointments and will go for my third tomorrow.  I've gotten an ultrasound at each and last appointment I got to hear the heartbeat!! 

And well I must be a full moon...because each appointment I've been to my midwife was at the hospital delivering.  But this second time I ended up having to reschedule because she wouldn't make it back before closing.   

Work-Out Regimen: none..I'm horrible but I've been so sick!


What's Going On With Momma?:  Can we say Zofran?!  It is my best friend.  Even into the 2nd trimester I've still having to use it because I'm nauseous.  Though the nauseua is just in the morning now instead of lasting all day...so that's improvement right?

Boy or Girl:  I'm back to having no idea.  We find out November 21 and I couldn't be more excited!!!

Sleep:  Better since I don't have to get up as often during the night.  Down to once.

Movement: Felt the baby kick/punch/roll for the first time yesterday.  Man it's been so long since first pregnancy I forgot what it felt like.  And it's amazing!

What I Miss:  Margaritas...big ones! 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Our gender scan to find out the sex.  And deciding on a name.  I thought we had a girl's name picked but I've changed my mind so we will see.

How Baby’s Growing: Avocado.  Big enough for mommy to feel ;) 

The Big Sister: She has grown so much in the last couple months being at school.  I can tell in her behavior and speech.  So I'm patting myself on the back for sending her right at 3 for 3days all day...because it has been wonderful for her and she loves it!  And smart, let me tell you.  The things she knows at 3years old are mind blowing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment