»

Thursday, November 29, 2012

19 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 19 weeks (really 19.5)

What I'm craving?: Still want chocolate milk on the regular.

Funny/Memorable Story Of The Week: Finding out the baby’s gender.  I had my husband, Peyton and my best friend Sarah in the room the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  So fun to have them all involved.  And Peyton thought it was so neat to see the baby on the screen!

Weight Gain: 16lbs

Doctor Appointments: Normal quick check-up, one gender ultrasound, then the anatomy scan and another quick check-up.  And I’m a full moon again because as soon as I stepped through the door of the office my midwife rushed to the hospital for a delivery.  Though I didn’t have to wait long for her return and we had the anatomy scan first to fill up time. 

Work-Out Regimen: Keeping up with my 3 year old, does that count?

What's Going On With Momma?:  I FINALLY am over morning(all day) sickness.  Been vomit free for 3 weeks now, though I still get queasy each day for a bit it’s nothing compared to what I was going through.

Boy or Girl:  The baby was cooperative and we are having A BOY!  It’s a dream come true…because if I’m being honest I always dreamed of having one of each.  Though, I always saw myself as a mother of two girls I couldn’t be more happy we are having a boy.  Of course my husband is ecstatic!  And my mother-in-law and cousins dreams were right on point.  (I’m signing my MIL up for the Psychic Network by the way ha!)

Sleep:  Awful…I’m exhausted and preg-somnia has set in.

Movement: Goodness gracious does this baby move!  He is head down, which never happened with Peyton she was always breech, and I feel so much more movement with him.  I even felt him turn head down.  So here’s hoping he can stay that way and we can have a VBAC.  He is becoming more active at different times during the day so I’m hoping the trend continues and he sleeps good at night because I never feel him when I get up, and he hasn’t woke me up yet. 

What I Miss:  Sleeping on my stomach and being able to walk a ways without getting short of breath.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Decorating the nursery.  But before that of course CHRISTMAS!!

How Baby’s Growing: 10oz according to the anatomy scan.  He is measuring and looking perfect.  Everything is where it’s supposed to be, in working order, and that makes me more relieved than anything.    Gender is one thing but knowing the baby is healthy warms this momma’s heart.  Because I stress over that until that day. 

The Big Sister: Getting used the idea that yes the baby is a boy and she will have a brother.  Also, learning his name.  Right now we are consumed with everything Christmas, and I love it.  She is following in my footsteps and adoring it as much as me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment