»

Friday, November 18, 2011

Just Got to Get this Out!!

First of all, as most of you may know...I want a baby and I want to be pregnant like yesterday.  I really feel like there is something missing with our family (though I love my husband and daughter more that words can express), I know I am supposed to give Peyton a sibling to play with, protect, and love.  She will be the best big sister and is already a little momma.

I've always wanted 2 kids, didn't want them many years apart but also not too close together either.  3 years apart is my ideal, perfect age difference and as of right now we are at that mark exactly.  If I got pregnant this month we would have another August baby.

I hate to complain and whine, and I know how many blessings I have in my life.  AND that it's all on God's time...but I'm getting impatient ;)

On a side note:  I wish it would have happened already because now if it were to happen another summer 3rd trimester would be what I would get.  But beggers can't be choosers lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment