»

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Favorite Shows

While Peyton was napping during our "sick day", I got the chance to catch up on my DVRd shows.

First, I'd like to say...what did I do before DVR?  Seriously?!  Must not have watched too many shows or cared.  But now I have several shows I record almost every night of the week.  I have a problem!

Ok but now back to why I'm posting.  I just wanted to share some of my favorite shows.  They will include ones that are on now, and others that come on during the winter or are summer series.

What I'm watching now:
Criminal Minds

How I Met Your Mother

2 Broker Girls

Hart of Dixie

Last Man Standing


Ringer


New Girl

 Covert Affairs

Up All Night

Harry's Law

CSI: Las Vegas

Big Bang Theory

Rules of Engagement

Secret Circle

Grimm

Once Upon a Time

Pan Am

Royal Pains

Fairly Legal

Pretty Little Liars

Melissa & Joey

Merlin

And goodness I know there are more...as you can see I have a problem!!!  But I love each and every one of these shows and wouldn't miss them for the world.  As I said before, THANK GOD FOR DVR!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment