»

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Peyton Update

I am not a consistant blogger.  I just really don't feel like my life is that interesting to post every day.  But there is one thing that I think is noteworthy...and here it is.

We have a winner folks...Peyton is potty trained!!  It happened fully during my vacation the second week in July. She had been doing ok with peepee but the #2 was an issue.  And low and behold while I was home with her it just clicked (reason 546 that I wish I could stay at home or at least only work part-time).  Now we still do pull ups at night because I'm just not ready for middle of the night wakes ups to go pee which I don't think she would wake up, then I don't have time to change wet sheets in the morning before work.  A couple of time Mommy has forgotten to put the pull-up on her and she has done great waking up dry but I just don't, or didn't want to chance it. 

However, starting next week I think we are going to go with panties at night.  Peyton still has the occasional- held it too long accident, but recently the dry pull-ups have stopped and she has become lazy.  Lazy in the fact that instead of going potty in the morning when she wakes up she just goes in the pull-up.  I know too much info right? But I digress...

The fact of the matter is Peyton has gone from training to trained, and I couldn't be happier!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment