»

Thursday, January 3, 2013

24week Bumpdate


How far along? 24.5 weeks


What I'm craving?: Still want chocolate milk on the regular - every.day

Funny/Memorable Story Of The Week: Peyton went with me to my last appointment.  While waiting in the room she started "checking" the baby's "beatheart" with her imaginary stethoscope   She was also telling me to lay down and trying to put my feet in the stirrups haha!  She was right in the middle of my actual check-up.  Pat let her pull out the tape to measure my fundus and even squirt the jelly on the Doppler   We all listened to the heartbeat and she got just as excited as she normally does.  After I was done Pat asked her if she wanted to hear her heartbeat.  So Peyton got on the table and laid down and got to hear her heart over the Doppler   Pat even recorded it and sent it to me like she did the baby's the first time we heard his.  Peyton had a blast and now says she wants to go with me to the doctor every time ;)

Weight Gain: 18lbs

Doctor Appointments: Just a normal check-up.

Work-Out Regimen: Keeping up with my 3 year old, does that count?  And walking up stairs several times at work, and back and forth to other offices?

What's Going On With Momma?:  Got some Braxton hicks going on.  I felt my first one at 17/18weeks and they have been sporadic.  But I guess with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays they have increased in frequency and intensity.  Though, they are not of concern.  Thank goodness!!!  Some can just put me a a pause while they happen, and this is all new to me because I felt hardly any with Peyton.

Boy or Girl:  Still a boy ;)

Sleep:  So so.

Movement: So much movement.  I can definitley tell a sleep/wake pattern with him.  

What I Miss:  Sleeping on my stomach and being able to walk a ways without getting short of breath.  And a dang margarita!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Decorating the nursery and getting it ready.

How Baby’s Growing: I assume good because no one has told me otherwise.  And my belly is all him, he's bigger than what you can see from the outside.   

The Big Sister: Understanding a little better what all this baby business is about.  She has felt him kick and that was a weird expression on her face when it happened haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment