»

Thursday, February 7, 2013

30 Week Bumpdate - The Countdown is on!

How Far Along?: 30 weeks!  Let the countdown begin...10 weeks!!

Boy or Girl:  Proud of the little boy growing big and strong in my belly!

Weight Gain: 23lbs

Doctor's Appointments: Had my 28week check up where I did the 1-hour glucose test.  I passed!  Yay!  Though, I never thought I wouldn't.  It wasn't an issue with Peyton either.  However, I am anemic again.  But other than that we are both doing perfect!  I am measuring 2 weeks behind, but I'm tiny, I'm not going to get but so big.  The baby measures right on point though, he just has very little room to move around...probably why he kicks and punches a lot ;)

What's Going on with Momma?: Getting really tired all over again like the 1st trimester.  That's to be expected in the 3rd but I was hoping it wouldn't happen at the beginning.  I am anemic as well so that also has something to do with it, taking iron supplement now. 

Memeroable Moment: Peyton still loves to talk to Baby Jake and rub my belly.  She now says she has a baby Elmo in her belly and I need to rub her's as well.  Probably the cutest thing in the world.  He is so active now that Jeffrey and Peyton can feel him moving.  It's so special to lay down with Jeffrey and put his hand on my belly and let him feel the boxing match going on in there! :) 

Movement:  Oh the movement.  I will say it again...I NEVER felt this much with Peyton.  I guess she was just so restricted with her umbilical cord and being breech.  As far as I know he is still head down.  I feel I am right on this because I can play with his feet as he stretches and they poke out.  I love doing that...just tickling his tiny foot. 

What I Miss: Alcohol.  Let's just face it.  It's true.  I'd like a glass of wine...or 12.  And a margarita on the rocks would be wonderful.  Go ahead.  Judge if you must.  But you better belive when the kiddies go to bed this spring/summer I will be indulging lol!

Nursery:  I really need to start on this, like yesterday!  Cleaning out the room has been the biggest pain and what is holding up the process.  The changing table, crib, rocking chair and dresser are all in there set up we just need to move the junk and paint.  Luckily I've got several volunteers to help and hopefully make it a one day process!

The Big Sister: She is growing up y'all.  We've gone from toddler to kid.  No turning back.  I'm ready to go on maternity leave not just to welcome our baby boy but to spend time with her too.  To see her with Jake.  She is absolutely, hands down going to be the BEST BIG SISTER there is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment