»

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

32 Week Bumpdate

How Far Along?: 32 weeks
Boy or Girl:  BOY!! Jacob David :)
Weight Gain: 32lbs

Doctor's Appointments: Admitted to hospital Friday, February 22 for contractions and what I believed to be my water slowly leaking.  Thank God both the amniotic fluid test and the pre-term labor test came back negative.  However, I was there for 6hrs being monitored drinking lots of fluids and ending up with 2 IV bags, one of which had contractions stopping meds in it.  We are fine but it definitely was scary.  Luckily, my regularly scheduled appointment was the following Monday.  My midwife said she really could not explain the "real" contractions I was having and of course to call immediately if they happen again before March 15.  Yes, she told me she can't guarantee when I will have this baby but that if he decides come after March 15 she will not stop labor.  I will be 35 weeks then...which is 2.5 weeks from now.  No Baby Jake...stay put until our due date please.  Momma is not ready.
What's Going on with Momma?: Lots of Braxton Hicks, back and hip ache.  Sleeping is almost non existent.

Memorable Moment: Definitely being admitted in the hospital so early.  Never did anything happen like that with Peyton.  I'll say it again, completely different pregnancy.  You would think I had never had a baby before the way new things are being thrown at me.

Movement:  He literally never sleeps...except at night, which I guess is a good thing.  But he is always stretching, punching and kicking.
What I Miss: Good sleep.
Nursery:  Everything is packed away and all furniture is ready to go, just need to paint and that is happening this Saturday!!
The Big Sister: My poor first born has been so sick for the last week and a half.  Crazy, fever only virus then an ear infection on top of it.  She stayed out of school and day care a whole week and went back to school on Monday.  Jeffrey had to go get her though due to the new sickness of an ear ache.  We are all exhausted: Peyton being sick, Jeffrey not being home at night for 2 weeks, me working and nursing a sick child.  Definitely another reason I went to the hospital.  But Peyton is on the mend finally and is back to my spunky big girl :)

1 comments:

SEL

I'm glad Peyton is feeling better! And Baby J needs to stay cooking a little longer!! Take care of yourself, momma!

xo

Post a Comment